Here are 5 simple ways any man can follow to grow your beard faster.
1. Taking Care of Your Body
Your facial hair growth depends on the health of the body.
- Eat more proteins, greens, fish and nuts.
- Exercise weekly
- Reduce stress
- Exfoliate or scrub your face once a week
2. Stay Committed to the Process
Many men struggle to grow a beard quickly due to giving up and not staying committed to the process. Allow at least four weeks for your beard hairs to grow.
3. Take Minerals and Vitamins
In addition to eating properly, grow your beard faster by adding minerals and vitamins. Ask your doctor about taking:
- 2 mg Biotin daily
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin C
- Flax seed oil
- Vitamin E
- High quality men’s multivitamin
4. Leave Your Beard Alone
DO NOT trim, shape, or cut any of the hairs in the beard. Your beard is going to grow faster if you leave it alone for at least 4-6 weeks.
5. Maintain and Keep it Clean
Keep your beard clean and maintained with beard oil. Apply beard oil daily to grow a strong and conditioned beard.