Taking care of yourself should not feel like a tedious chore. Many people, especially men, want to put more time and effort into themselves, but they don't know where or how to begin. At Pacinos', we got you covered. Here are some tips on how to start taking care of yourself:
#1 Having an effective and easy shaving routine is usually overlooked, but by using Pacinos "Shave Essentials" bundle, shaving will become a task you look forward to.
- Using the Pacinos Stainless Steel Razor with the Pacinos Cooling Shave Gel will ultimately prep the skin providing superior skin conditioning, which allows the razor to glide across the skin for a perfectly smooth shave effortlessly.
- The perfect razor is the key to a perfect shave. Pacinos Stainless Steel Razor will ensure that, but shaving will feel like a breeze, protecting your skin from irritation with a lubricating Strip with Aloe & Vitamin E. Also, making sure that you shave in the direction that the hair grows and rinse the razor after every swipe, your shaving experience will be like no other.
- After your shave, ensuring that ingrown hair and razor bumps are taken care of is essential; applying Pacinos Razor Bump Soother will relieve razor burns while helping refine your skin.
#2 Being able to say you enjoy your hairstyle is the perfect way to start taking care of yourself. Achieving that professional barber look right from home is not hard when using Pacinos' "Matte + Freeze" or "Pomade + Freeze" bundle.
- A modest amount of Pacinos Firm-Hold Pomade is enough to leave your hair with a slick, smooth look and a high shine finish.
- If high shine isn't for you, Pacinos Matte No-Shine Hair Paste is a perfect choice, providing volume and texture for a long-lasting defined look.
- Ending the look with the Pacinos Freeze Spray, your hair will stay in place while having added volume, giving the perfect barber look right from home.
#3 Maintaining a well-groomed beard is all about finding the right products. Pacinos "Beard Oil + Beard Face Scrub" bundle will help all your beard worries go away in a matter of minutes.
- Starting with washing your beard with Pacinos Beard & Face Scrub, your skin will be left with added moisture to the beard and skin for a smooth and soft feel. With infused coconut, bamboo, and walnut micro-particles to provide a deep clean, Aloe Vera and Tea Tree Oil provide deep moisture that will leave skin spotless.
- After drying, ending with the Pacinos Beard Oil will leave your beard with a manageable, frizz-free look that is soft to the touch. It also helps relieve itchiness associated with thicker beards.
Having an effective grooming routine is not meant to be complicated. Owning the right products that are easy to use and of excellent quality will help you achieve your desired results. A little does go a long way when it comes to grooming; once you make it part of your routine, you'll feel more comfortable in your skin, and you won't be able to go back to your old ways.